On Saturday, September 23, 2017, there will be two opportunities to learn about the scenic resources study and how you can participate. Read on...
We are accepting applications for a full time Municipal Services Worker for our Property Management Division. Read on...
We are looking for a Dispatcher in our Public Safety Department. Read on...
The City Manager's Weekly Report for the week ending September 15, 2017. Additional Info...
“H” Street between 4th Street and 6th Street and 5th Street between “H” Street and the alley to the North of “H” Street will be closed to all automobile and pedestrian traffic on Monday, September 25, 2017 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Read on...
Beginning Monday, September 25, 2017 through approximately October 6, 2017, from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Copeland Paving will be grinding and installing paving overlays. Read on...
On Monday, September 25 through Friday, September 29 one lane of traffic will be closed on 6th Street on the Caveman Bridge between 7:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Read on...
Summer has started and the fire season is upon us. Fire season updates will appear here as we progress through the season.
To find current information about wildfires in Southern Oregon and beyond, go to the Current Wildfire Information page.
- Fire Danger Level Increased to Extreme - 7/31/17
- Neighborhood Watch Newsletter - July - August 2017 - Summer safety - fireworks, water, etc.
- Wildfire Hazard Zones - South Grants Pass - all fireworks prohibited
- Wildfire Hazard Zone - North Grants Pass - all fireworks prohibited
- Fireworks in Grants Pass - Fireworks frequently asked questions and safety information.
- Recreational Fire Guidelines - Rules and guidelines for recreational fires.
- Ready, Set Go! - Comprehensive information on how to prepare for wildfire evacuation.