- You are here:
- Feature Links
- Water and Sewer Information
Water and Sewer Information
Not sure where to find what you are looking for when it comes to water and sewer services? Check the topics below and follow the link to the right page on the website.
- During Business Hours (9:00 am - 5:00 pm) - 541-450-6035
- After Business Hours (after 5:00 pm ) - 541-450-6260
- Pay your bill
- Get your bill by email.
- Look at average utility bill charges.
- Find out how adjust your utility services when you’ve had a leak, or are going on a long vacation.
- Start or stop your utility service.
- Talk to a person in customer service, call 541-450-6035
Utility Bill Water and Sewer Fees
New Construction Water and Sewer Fees
- Find out what it costs to connect water service to your property.
- Read the System Development charges brochure, and find your water pressure zone area.
Water and Sewer Service
- Connect your new installation or building to City Water
- Get your water turned on for a property with existing service.
Water and Sewer – Production and Treatment
- Check out current water demand.
- Find out the level, flow and other information for the Rogue River.
- Find out how our drinking water is treated and delivered.
- Read the Water Quality reports for complete details about our water
- Find out what happens to our waste water.
- Read about the Wastewater Collection Department.
- Read about Restoration/Sewage Treatment - Water Restoration
- Watch the "Follow the Flush" video to see how waste water is collected and treated.