Collaborative Economic Development Committee
This committee consists of 15 members:
- 5 are appointed by the City of Grants Pass
- 5 are appointed by Josephine County
- 1 is appointed by Cave Junction
- 1 represents the Grants Pass/Josephine County Chamber of Commerce
- 1 represents Rogue Community College
- 1 represents School District 7
- 1 represents Three Rivers School District
The Collaborative Economic Development Committee (CEDC) is an advisory committee to the City of Grants Pass and Josephine County and will be responsible for the implementation of the joint Economic Development Strategic Plan adopted by the Grants Pass City Council and Josephine County Board of Commissioners.
Target areas include: Services, Infrastructure, and Workforce Development.
- Mark Woods - Business Retail
- Brad Converse - Manufacturing/Industrial
- Joshua Duval - Health Care
- Colene Martin - Finance/Commercial lending/Real estate
- Ronald Gordon - Member-at-large
- Gene Merrill, Chair - Natural Resources & Agriculture
- Daniel Mancuso - Tourism
- Vacant - Transportation/Airports/Industry
- Cameron Camp - Technology
- Robert Schaller - Member at Large
- Ethan Lane, City of Cave Junction
- Josie Molloy, Chamber of Commerce
- Ruth Swain, Rogue Community College
- Shauna Bland, School District 7
- Donna Rupp, Staff Liaison
- Julie Schmelzer, Staff support
- Valerie Lovelace, Grants Pass Council Liaison
- Darin Fowler, County Commissioner
- Jean Ann Miles, Cave Junction Council Liaison
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Economic Development Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Committee Priority List (PDF)
- Complete Economic Development Strategy Situational Assessment (PDF)
- ECONorthwest Stakeholder List (PDF)
- ECONorthwest Focus Group Summaries (PDF)
- Economic Development Strategy - Charrette Summary (PDF)
- Grants Pass and Josephine County ITS Draft Policies (PDF)
- SWOT Analysis from Claudell King (PDF)
- Urban Renewal Projects (PDF)
- Rural Assistance Community Corporation (RCAC) (PDF)
- Illinois Valley 20-20 Strategic Plan (PDF)
Committee / Commission Application - fill out and submit online.
Apply for Sustainability and Energy Action Taskforce - Applications are being accepted for one position. Special qualification: A Grants Pass High School Student. Fill out and submit online by October 7, 2022
Apply for Historical Buildings and Sites Commission - Applications are being accepted for one position. Special qualification: This position is for a representative who is either an owner of a property located within the Historic District, the owner of a property located within a Conservation District, or the owner of a Historic Landmark as defined by Section 13.312 of the Development Code and Designated under Section 13.420 of the Development Code. Fill out and submit online by October 7, 2022
Apply for Urban Tree Advisory Committee - Applications are being accepted for four positions. Special qualification: Interest in promotion and enhancement of the urban forest. Fill out and submit online by October 5, 2022.
Apply for Bikeways and Walkways Committee - Applications are being accepted for three positions. Special qualification: Person who represent the interest of walkers. Fill out and submit online by October 5, 2022.