Collaborative Economic Development Committee
This committee consists of 15 members:
- 5 are appointed by the City of Grants Pass
- 5 are appointed by Josephine County
- 1 is appointed by Cave Junction
- 1 represents the Grants Pass/Josephine County Chamber of Commerce
- 1 represents Rogue Community College
- 1 represents School District 7
- 1 represents Three Rivers School District
The Collaborative Economic Development Committee (CEDC) is an advisory committee to the City of Grants Pass and Josephine County and will be responsible for the implementation of the joint Economic Development Strategic Plan adopted by the Grants Pass City Council and Josephine County Board of Commissioners.
Target areas include: Services, Infrastructure, and Workforce Development.
- Kim Dickson - Business Retail
- Vacant - Manufacturing/Industrial
- Sam Engel - Health Care
- Colene Martin - Finance/Commercial lending/Real estate
- Vacant - Member-at-large
- Gene Merrill, Chair - Natural Resources & Agriculture
- Daniel Mancuso - Tourism
- Bryan Hawkins, Vice Chair - Transportation/Airports/Industry
- Cameron Camp - Technology
- Robert Schaller - Member at Large
- Kenny Houck, City of Cave Junction
- Josie Molloy, Grants Pass/Josephine County Chamber of Commerce
- Ron Goss, Rogue Community College
- Shauna Bland, School District 7
- Dale Fisher, Three Rivers School District
- Susan Seereiter, Staff support
- Julie Schmelzer, Staff support
- Joel King, Grants Pass Council Liaison
- Darin Fowler, County Commissioner
- Jean Ann Miles, Cave Junction Council Liaison
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Economic Development Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Committee Priority List (PDF)
- Complete Economic Development Strategy Situational Assessment (PDF)
- ECONorthwest Stakeholder List (PDF)
- ECONorthwest Focus Group Summaries (PDF)
- Economic Development Strategy - Charrette Summary (PDF)
- Grants Pass and Josephine County ITS Draft Policies (PDF)
- SWOT Analysis from Claudell King (PDF)
- Urban Renewal Projects (PDF)
- Rural Assistance Community Corporation (RCAC) (PDF)
- Illinois Valley 20-20 Strategic Plan (PDF)
The July issue of the city's official newsletter, GP Now, is available to read online. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for two positions on the Committee on Public Art (CoPA). These are three-year appointments. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for two positions on the City of Grants Pass Housing Advisory Committee (HAC) due to expiring terms. These are three-year appointments. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for two positions on the Collaborative Economic Development Committee (CEDC) due to one expiring term and one resignation. These are three-year appointments. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for four positions on the City of Grants Pass Urban Tree Advisory Committee due to expiring terms. These are two-year appointments. Read on...
Committee / Commission Application - fill out and submit online.
Apply for CoPA - fill out and submit online by August 5, 2021
Apply for Housing Advisory Committee - Special Qualifications: Financial Institution/lender or Renter in the LMI - fill out and submit online by August 13, 2021
Apply for CEDC - Special Qualifications: Manufacturing/Industrial or Member-at-large - fill out and submit online by August 20, 2021
Apply for Urban Tree Advisory Committee - fill out and submit online by September 3, 2021