Collaborative Economic Development Committee
This committee consists of 15 members:
- 5 are appointed by the City of Grants Pass
- 5 are appointed by Josephine County
- 1 is appointed by Cave Junction
- 1 represents the Grants Pass/Josephine County Chamber of Commerce
- 1 represents Rogue Community College
- 1 represents School District 7
- 1 represents Three Rivers School District
The Collaborative Economic Development Committee (CEDC) is an advisory committee to the City of Grants Pass and Josephine County and will be responsible for the implementation of the joint Economic Development Strategic Plan adopted by the Grants Pass City Council and Josephine County Board of Commissioners.
Target areas include: Services, Infrastructure, and Workforce Development.
- Kim Dickson - Business Retail
- Brad Converse - Manufacturing/Industrial
- Sam Engel - Health Care
- Colene Martin - Finance/Commercial lending/Real estate
- Ronald Gordon - Member-at-large
- Gene Merrill, Chair - Natural Resources & Agriculture
- Daniel Mancuso - Tourism
- Bryan Hawkins, Vice Chair - Transportation/Airports/Industry
- Cameron Camp - Technology
- Robert Schaller - Member at Large
- Ethan Lane, City of Cave Junction
- Josie Molloy, Chamber of Commerce
- Ron Goss, Rogue Community College
- Shauna Bland, School District 7
- Casey Alderson, Three Rivers School District
- Susan Seereiter, Staff support
- Julie Schmelzer, Staff support
- Joel King, Grants Pass Council Liaison
- Darin Fowler, County Commissioner
- Jean Ann Miles, Cave Junction Council Liaison
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Economic Development Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Committee Priority List (PDF)
- Complete Economic Development Strategy Situational Assessment (PDF)
- ECONorthwest Stakeholder List (PDF)
- ECONorthwest Focus Group Summaries (PDF)
- Economic Development Strategy - Charrette Summary (PDF)
- Grants Pass and Josephine County ITS Draft Policies (PDF)
- SWOT Analysis from Claudell King (PDF)
- Urban Renewal Projects (PDF)
- Rural Assistance Community Corporation (RCAC) (PDF)
- Illinois Valley 20-20 Strategic Plan (PDF)
Applications are still being accepted for a position on the Urban Area Planning Commission due to a term that expires November 18, 2021. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for one position on the Parks Advisory Committee due to a resignation. Read on...
Applications are still being accepted for a position on the Housing Advisory Committee (HAC) due to an expired term. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for one position on the Historical Buildings and Sites Commission. Read on...
Applications are still being accepted for one position on the Committee on Public Art (CoPA). Read on...
Committee / Commission Application - fill out and submit online.
Apply for Urban Area Planning Commission - fill out and submit online by October 15, 2021
Apply for Parks Advisory Committee - fill out and submit online by November 1, 2021
Apply for Committee on Public Art - fill out and submit online by November 5, 2021
Apply for Historical Buildings and Sites Commission - fill out and submit online by December 3, 2021
Apply for Housing Advisory Committee - Special Qualifications: Renter in the low- to moderate-income category - fill out and submit online by December 13, 2021