Housing Advisory Committee
The Housing Advisory Committee explores opportunities to facilitate provision of housing for all income levels, and it makes recommendations to the City Council.
The Housing Advisory Committee promotes public awareness of housing resources and promotes public participation in identifying and addressing housing issues and needs.
The City Council may authorize the Housing Advisory Committee to conduct those public hearings specified in the City's CDBG citizen participation plan which are not reserved to the City Council for decision-making.
- Teresa Santucci, executive director of the Josephine Housing & Community Development Council
- Kelly Wessels, chief operating officer of United Community Action Network (UCAN), Vice Chair
- Sam Engel, representative from AllCare Health
- Jason Elzy, executive director of Housing Authority of Jackson County
- David Corsi, president of Grants Pass Area Habitat for Humanity
- Darin Fowler, representative of Josephine County
- Duward Brown - representative from an organization that develops and/or operates housing, transitional housing, short-term housing, or shelter for special needs
- Ralph "J.R." Wheeler - representative from a financial institution / lender
- Tom Bradbeer - representative who is the owner of rental property
- Doug Walker - representative who is a residential developer, Chair
- vacant - renter
- Loree Arthur - citizen at large
- Dwight Faszer II, Council Liaison
- Jason Maki, Staff Liaison
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Housing Advisory Committee Reference Documents
These reference documents and calendar for housing related community events are compiled for use by the Housing Advisory Committee and other interested parties.
Applications are still being accepted for a position on the Urban Area Planning Commission due to a term that expires November 18, 2021. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for one position on the Parks Advisory Committee due to a resignation. Read on...
Applications are still being accepted for a position on the Housing Advisory Committee (HAC) due to an expired term. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for one position on the Historical Buildings and Sites Commission. Read on...
Applications are still being accepted for one position on the Committee on Public Art (CoPA). Read on...
Committee / Commission Application - fill out and submit online.
Apply for Urban Area Planning Commission - fill out and submit online by October 15, 2021
Apply for Parks Advisory Committee - fill out and submit online by November 1, 2021
Apply for Committee on Public Art - fill out and submit online by November 5, 2021
Apply for Historical Buildings and Sites Commission - fill out and submit online by December 3, 2021
Apply for Housing Advisory Committee - Special Qualifications: Renter in the low- to moderate-income category - fill out and submit online by December 13, 2021