Housing Advisory Committee
The Housing Advisory Committee explores opportunities to facilitate provision of housing for all income levels, and it makes recommendations to the City Council.
The Housing Advisory Committee promotes public awareness of housing resources and promotes public participation in identifying and addressing housing issues and needs.
The City Council may authorize the Housing Advisory Committee to conduct those public hearings specified in the City's CDBG citizen participation plan which are not reserved to the City Council for decision-making.
- Teresa Santucci, executive director of the Josephine Housing & Community Development Council
- Kelly Wessels, chief operating officer of United Community Action Network (UCAN), Vice Chair
- Sam Engel, representative from AllCare Health
- Jason Elzy, executive director of Housing Authority of Jackson County
- David Corsi, president of Grants Pass Area Habitat for Humanity
- Darin Fowler, representative of Josephine County
- Duward Brown - representative from an organization that develops and/or operates housing, transitional housing, short-term housing, or shelter for special needs
- Ralph "J.R." Wheeler - representative from a financial institution / lender
- Tom Bradbeer - representative who is the owner of rental property
- Doug Walker - representative who is a residential developer, Chair
- Sandra Villa - renter
- Loree Arthur - citizen at large
- Dwight Faszer II, Council Liaison
- Jason Maki, Staff Liaison
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Housing Advisory Committee Reference Documents
These reference documents and calendar for housing related community events are compiled for use by the Housing Advisory Committee and other interested parties.
The July issue of the city's official newsletter, GP Now, is available to read online. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for two positions on the Committee on Public Art (CoPA). These are three-year appointments. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for two positions on the City of Grants Pass Housing Advisory Committee (HAC) due to expiring terms. These are three-year appointments. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for two positions on the Collaborative Economic Development Committee (CEDC) due to one expiring term and one resignation. These are three-year appointments. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for four positions on the City of Grants Pass Urban Tree Advisory Committee due to expiring terms. These are two-year appointments. Read on...
Committee / Commission Application - fill out and submit online.
Apply for CoPA - fill out and submit online by August 5, 2021
Apply for Housing Advisory Committee - Special Qualifications: Financial Institution/lender or Renter in the LMI - fill out and submit online by August 13, 2021
Apply for CEDC - Special Qualifications: Manufacturing/Industrial or Member-at-large - fill out and submit online by August 20, 2021
Apply for Urban Tree Advisory Committee - fill out and submit online by September 3, 2021