The City of Grants Pass encourages employees and business owners in the Central Business District to purchase long-term reserved parking permits for those needing to park between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The City has four lots where long-term reserved parking permits can be purchased.
The long-term lots provide 82 reserved parking spaces for people such as employees, employers, and residents of the Central Business District. The reserved spaces require a permit Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Parking Lots with Reserved (Permit) Parking Spaces
Permit Application Process
The City Grants Pass Customer Service Office handles the application process. The office is located at City Hall located at 101 NW A Street in Suite 103.
Permit applications are being accepted from March 1st through March 31, 2023, for permits issued April 1st, 2023.
You can get an application two ways:
Return applications to the City of Grants Pass Customer Service Office.
6 Month and Annual Permits
Six-month permit lotteries are open twice per year. Applications are accepted:
- during the months of September for permits valid from October 1 through March 31
- during the month of March for both annual permits and permits valid from April 1 through September 30. Annual Permits are valid from April 1 through March 31.
If all 6-month permits available are not sold, pro-rated six-month permits are available after October 1st and April 1st on a first-come basis.
If there are more applicants than spaces, the City uses a lottery system, as follows:
- A random number is assigned to each application.
- Numbers are drawn by the Finance Director or other designated person and witnessed by a Finance Customer Service employee.
- Applicants are notified by phone or email. The applicant has two weeks to pick up the permit, otherwise, another application is drawn.
Fees are due when the permits are picked up.