Applying for Committees

All openings for Council, task forces, boards, commissions, or committees are published in the Grants Pass Daily Courier and posted online.

Some openings have resident requirements, either living within the city limits or, in some cases, the Urban Growth Boundary.

Apply Online

Fill out and submit the City Committee / Commission Appointment Application

Apply with a Printed Application

  1. Get an application packet at City Administration Office, 101 NW A Street
  2. Fill out and submit in person, or by mail:
    City of Grants Pass
    Administration Department
    101 NW "A" St.
    Grants Pass, Oregon 97526

For questions, contact Administration at 541-450-6000.

  1. Accepting applications for Sustainability and Energy Taskforce

    Applications are being accepted for nine positions on the new Sustainability and Energy Action Taskforce. Read on...
  2. Accepting applications for Collaborative Economic Development Committee

    Applications are being accepted for a position on the Collaborative Economic Development Committee (CEDC) do to a resignation. Read on...
  3. Accepting applications for Housing Advisory Committee

    Applications are still being accepted for a position on the Housing Advisory Committee (HAC) due to an expired term. Read on...
View All