Alcohol Permit

Alcohol permits are issued for events that are held in City parks for weddings, family reunions, or yearly public events (such as Boatnik).

The City Manager approves alcohol permits in City parks. The City needs your completed application at least 30 days prior to the proposed event date in order to process and approve your application.

Other Applications

All other alcohol licensing and applicable land use regulations are administered on behalf of the City Manager by the Finance, Public Safety, and Community Development departments, as follows:

For Information on

  • Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) Licensing within the City of Grants Pass, contact Utility Customer Service: 541-450-6035.
  • Land Use regulations (e.g. opening a new business and serving alcohol), contact Community Development: 541-450-6060.
  • Other questions, contact Administration: 541-450-6000.