Police Online Reporting
The forms in Submit Online are filled out and submitted either through the Grants Pass City website, or an external website (CopLogic).
You can to report violations, request reports and participation as well as provide feedback to the Grants Pass Police Department.
The forms in the PDF Forms tab can be printed out and submitted in person.
Crimes or Violations
- File a Police Report- Report:
- Failure to leave name at scene
- Lost property
- Unauthorized entry into a motor vehicle
- Abandoned Auto Report- Report abandoned autos.
- Violation of City Ordinances - Investigation Request Form - Report municipal code violations. (parking, animal nuisances, rubbish, etc.)
- Business Self-Inspection Program - Submit the form to enroll your business in the program. The form guides businesses through a checklist of items to inspect.
- Citizen Satisfaction Survey - If you've had contact with the Police Department within the last 14 days, anonymously answer questions concerning the quality of your experience.
- Police Commendation or Complaint Form - Commend or report an issue with a police department employee/officer. This can be done anonymously.
- Victim / Witness Response Survey - Victims and witnesses who have had recent contact with the Department can anonymously answer questions concerning the quality of service you received.
- Police Records Request - Request a copy of police records such as police reports, crash reports, and copies of traffic citations. To find out more about the process prior to submitting the request, go to the Police Reports Request page.
Ride-Along Applications and Academies
- Citizen's Police Academy - This application is only available during the application period. Fill out the application to apply for the 12 week academy which is designed to educate the public about the Police Department and to involve citizens in an interactive opportunity to get to know the Officers on a more personal level.
- Police Ride-Along Form and Hold Harmless Agreement - Fill out and submit this form to request a ride-along. The Police Ride-Along Program, is offered to residents, students, and those employed with the City.
- Surveillance. Camera. Observation. Registration (SCOR) 2 - Register your home or business surveillance camera to potentially help the Grants Pass Police quickly identify camera locations and help stop/solve criminal activity. Registration is voluntary. The information is for official use only.