PaintCare is accepting part used original labeled latex or oil-based paint, stain, and varnish.
DATE & TIME: Saturday, June 15, 2019 8am - 12 pm
LOCATION: Cave Junction Jubilee Park 307 S Junction Avenue, Cave Junction, OR 97523
What Paint Products Can You Bring?
You may bring most types of paint, stain, and varnish. Businesses that generate less than 220 pounds (about 20-30 gallons) of hazardous waste per month may bring any amount of latex or oil-based paint. Businesses that generate more than 220 pounds of hazardous waste per month may bring any amount of latex paint, but oil-based paint will not be accepted.
Paint must be in original container with original manufacturer label. This event is for the following products only:
- House paint and primers (latex or oil-based)
- Deck and concrete sealers
- Clear finishes (e.g., varnishes, shellac)
We Cannot Accept
- Leaking, unlabeled or empty containers
- Aerosol spray paints
- Drums or containers larger than 5 gallons
- Other hazardous waste or chemicals, such as paint thinner, solvents, motor oil, spackle, glue, adhesive, roofing tar, pesticides, and cleaning chemicals
Any questions please contact PaintCare 855-724-6809