News Flash Home
The original item was published from 9/12/2019 8:25:00 AM to 9/13/2019 5:00:07 PM.
Posted on: August 23, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Job Opportunity: Lead Engineering Technician for Public Works
Job Opportunity Posting
Join the Public Works Team as a Lead Engineering Technician!
- Conduct field inspections to determine completion of work against specifications and standards
- Facilitate community, pre-construction or pre-bid meetings
- Perform detailed contract administration on engineering design or construction projects
- Review and approval of contract and construction documents consistent with engineering principles and standards
- Issue right-of-way encroachment permits
- Perform residential and commercial plans examination
- Cost estimating and analysis
- Prepare civil engineering drawings
- Update maps including entry into GIS and CAD systems