We are recruiting for a full time Utility Worker I, II or III in our Wastewater Collections Division. Placement will depend on qualifications.
Primary Duties Include:
- Assist with and operate the TV truck to complete precise inspections
- Operate a high pressure vacuum truck to excavate holes
- Remove debris from around pipes and clear catch basins
- Cleaning of sewer pipes
- Inspect, identify and repair issues with sewer manholes and pipes
- Repair and maintain sewer mainlines and sewer laterals
- Inspect construction of street utilities
- Manage traffic by coordinating traffic control plans, report accurate data and mapping information and respond to customers
**Interview date for selected candidates is tentatively scheduled for January 9, 2020.**
This position is covered in the Teamster bargaining unit and incumbents must live within a 30 minute drive of the regularly assigned work site.
For minimum qualifications per assignment please visit www.grantspassoregon.gov and view the classification plan under Human Resources.