Join the Public Safety Management team as a Dispatch Supervisor!
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding supervisory position? Then, check out this opening in our dispatch center. This position will perform the full range of supervisor duties.
- Directing work, training and coaching, discipline and performance evaluation and dispatching
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Oversight and coordination of multi-agency computer systems
- Handling complex customer service issues
- Assist with budget preparation
- Preparation of statistical and narrative reports
Minimum Qualifications: An Associate’s Degree in a related field and two years of directly related experience, including two years of supervisory or leadership experience are required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed in the job description.
Licensing Requirements (positions in this class require):
- Oregon Driver’s License – Class C
- Law Enforcement Data System Certificate within sixty days of appointment
- Basic Telecommunicator Certificate
- Emergency Medical Dispatch Certificate within 12 months of appointment
- DPSST Supervisory Certificate preferred