Make a difference in our community as our Parks Superintendent. Plan, develop and oversee our beautiful parks.
The Parks Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Developing and directing implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the Parks Department
- Managing and coordinating the Parks Division work plan
- Developing and administering budgets
- Supervising staff
- Providing complex staff assistance to the Community Development Director
- Analyzing and determining equipment needs
- Administering parks capital construction programs
Minimum Job Requirements:
A Bachelor’s Degree with major coursework in park and recreation management, natural resources management, business or public administration, or a related field, and five (5) years of experience in parks and facilities maintenance or a related field, including three (3) years of supervisory and/or management experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.