Looking for a career with purpose where your efforts benefit your community and neighbors? The City of Grants Pass has a great opportunity for a Digital and Communications Specialist.
While the Digital and Communications Specialist's role is to manage the organization’s image, this job can be broken down into several smaller duties. A typical day may involve keeping the public informed about the activities of the organization, fielding press inquiries regarding a specific issue, and drafting press releases. This position helps the organization determine the tone it needs to use across social media. This position is also responsible for items such as:
- Helping ensure City brand consistency
- Manage the City's website
- Writing articles and managing the City’s newsletter
- Managing and monitoring public opinions of the City’s social media accounts
- Creating and maintaining a positive public voice
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, generous paid vacation, sick and holidays, and a great work environment with wonderful people.
Questions regarding this role direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-450-6050.