The City of Grants Pass is accepting applications for a full time Community Service Officer for the Police Department. The CSO position is a non-sworn support position. Shifts will vary, but with a set schedule of working days and overtime may be required.
The general duties of this position include:
- Responsibility for provision of police non-emergency support related to crime prevention investigations, enforcement, and communications
- Accident scene traffic control
- Crime scene processing and witness interviews
- Identification of abandoned vehicles
- Animal control assistance
- Issuance of parking citations
- Maintenance of vehicle inventories
- Participation in meetings and court hearings
- Collection of lost property
Proposed working hours for this position are: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.