- Under Oregon law, officials may seize illegal fireworks and fine offenses from a base fine of $75.00 up to $500.00 per violation.
- Grants Pass Police and Fire Prevention personnel can issue citations for the use of prohibited fireworks within the city limits of Grants Pass.
- Offenders can also be held Civilly Liable for any damage caused by a firework and costs associated with a Fire Department response.
- Parents are liable for fireworks-caused damage by their children.
These sections of Title 9 of the Municipal Code apply:
- 9.12.270 - Prohibition of Fireworks
- 9.13.500 - Liability for Fire Response