Who do I call about animal problems?

Too many animals, animal noise issues / animal nuisances in the city, call Public Safety at 541-450-6260.

For dead animal pick-up on City streets (not on private property), contact the Streets and Drainage Department at 541-450-6110, or submit the Public Works online form.

For all other animal-related questions, call Josephine County Animal Control at 541-474-5458.

Josephine County Animal Protection website.

Show All Answers

1. What is the population of Grants Pass?
2. Grants Pass is in which county?
3. Can I rent the Council Chambers?
4. Does the City of Grants Pass provide trash removal service?
5. How do I report a street light that needs repair?
6. Who do I call about animal problems?
7. Who do I speak to regarding problems with my cable service and/or billing questions?
8. Where can I get a marriage license?
9. Where do I get a Birth Certificate or Death Certificate?
10. Where do I call for Bus information?
11. Who is responsible for repairing my sidewalk?