Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I...
Select a Category
Police and Fire Rescue Forms
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Victim / Witness Response Survey
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
1. Was it your impression that the officer / officers genuinely cared about helping you?
2. Did you feel you received fair treatment from the officer / officers?
3. Did the support received from the officer / officers meet your expectations?
4. Did you receive the necessary referral information about available victim / witness services?
5. Did you find our Records Section helpful and courteous when obtaining a copy of your report?
6. Did you feel the Department of Public Safety member/s helped to make the court process as trouble-free as possible?
7. Were your needs as a victim or witness met by the Department of Public Safety?
8. If not, what needs remain unfulfilled?
9. Please check the nature of the complaint leading to your contact with the Department of Public Safety:
Other Act of Violence
Please make additional comments or recommendations for the improvement of, or addition to, services, programs, policies, or procedures provided by the Police Department.
If you wish to remain anonymous, please skip this section and submit the form.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Archived Newsletters 2017-2021
Archived Newsletters 2022 to present
Review meeting agendas, minutes, and videos
Go to the Tourism website to find out what to do in Grants Pass!
Check and apply for current job openings.
Water Treatment Plant Project
Keep up with news and videos.
Find current and past RFPs and Bids.
Fire Rescue Community Connect
Burn permits, first responder information.
Pay utilities online.
Apply, request, report problems, and give feedback online.
Manage permits, inspections, invoices and payments.
Police Online Reporting
Report crimes/violations, submit applications, request reports.
Parks & Recreation
Find parks, reserve facilities and street banners.
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow