Skip to Main Content
Local Covid Testing Sites
How Do I...
Select a Category
Police and Fire Rescue Forms
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Citizen Satisfaction Survey
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
1. Did the dispatcher answer your call promptly?
2. Was the dispatcher courteous?
3. Was it your impression that the dispatcher handled your call in a professional manner?
4. Did the officer respond promptly?
5. Was the officer courteous?
6. Was it your impression that the officer truly cared about resolving your problem / complaint?
7. Did the officer attempt to answer your questions?
8. Was the officer knowledgeable?
9. Were you advised of the outcome of your complaint in a timely fashion?
10. Were your needs as a victim or witness met by the Police Department? (If no, please write recommendation in space below)
Please list your recommendations for the improvement of, or addition to, services, programs, policies, or procedures provided by the Police Department.
Please list your concerns about safety and/or security in your neighborhood or Grants Pass as a whole (please be specific about locations).
How would you rate our overall performance with respect to the handling of your problem or complaint? Please use the scale of 1 (poor) to 10 (excellent) shown below.
If you wish to remain anonymous, please skip this section and click submit at the bottom of the page.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Review meeting agendas, minutes, and videos
Go to the Tourism website to find out what to do in Grants Pass!
Check and apply for current job openings.
Water Treatment Plant Project
Keep up with news and videos.
Find current and past RFPs and Bids.
Grants Pass Fire Community Connect
Burn permits, first responder information.
Pay utilities online.
Apply, request, report problems, and give feedback online.
Manage permits, inspections, invoices and payments.
Police Online Reporting
Report crimes/violations, submit applications, request reports.
Parks & Recreation
Find parks, reserve facilities and street banners.
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow